Saturday, March 19, 2016

Boo Boo Kitty

Malus 'Royal Raindrops' and Boo Boo
Robert Selman of Blue Ridge Daylilies in Alexander, NC, shared this beautiful kitty:

"Boo Boo is about 10 years old. She came from a family of  'barn cats' that all looked exactly like her. She used to get into a lot of trouble when she was younger. She has no fear. She once was attacked by a raccoon or other wild animal and was missing in action for almost a week. After she recovered from that, she fell from a tree and broke her leg, which cost a fortune in vet bills. She looked like the bionic kitty for months. She's a one-person-kitty and I'm her person. Now that she's getting older, she seems to stay out of trouble for the most part and mostly loves to follow me around the garden. She licks my face to get me up in the morning if she's ready to go outside to explore. I wouldn't trade her for anything!"

Salix caprea 'Pendula' and Boo Boo

No comments:

Post a Comment