Saturday, August 1, 2020

Cat Glamping

I recently read about the new trend of "cat glamping" here. Basically, luxury (glamorous) camping and adding your cat into the mix. I'm not sure anyone is actually doing it, so much as talking about it.

I mean, sure, what cat doesn't like to hang out in a tent? Like this one pictured above from www.aliexpress.com.

Well, I did a bit of sleuthing and it seems folks are trying it! Here area few shares from the Camping with Cats (https://www.instagram.com/campingwithcats/) Instagram account:


My Santino is leash-trained and I think he would absolutely LOVE this. However, I don't think I'd sleep a wink worrying that he might slip out of his harness and take off in the night to join a wolf pack to howl at the moon.

What do you think? Would your garden cat enjoy a bigger outdoor adventure?

3 comments:

  1. It was wondering if I could use this write-up on my other website, I will link it back to your website though.Great Thanks. maine coon kitten for sale

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that is fine to share it your website with a link back to here.

      Delete