Saturday, December 23, 2017

Roasted Fennel

"Sometimes snoozing in the shade of the tomatoes is the best thing to do on an extremely hot summer day."
Sarah O'Neil a garden blogger, and on Twitter @SarahtheGarden, shared these photos of Fennel, her cat. Sarah said, "She is just over a year old and apparently is half British Blue, half Bengal. She is a funny wee thing and loves the water! We take her out on our boat and we had to get her a life jacket, because she can get a little close to the edge. She also loves being in the garden and is never far from me when I'm out there. She does get a little possessive of the weeds and pounces on me when I attempt to pull them out. But all is all she is the perfect gardening companion in my garden here in New Zealand.

Fennel as a garden kitten

No comments:

Post a Comment