Saturday, March 9, 2019

Quoth the Raven


Jan Clark of Maryland shared this photo of her beautiful black cat:
"This is Miss Raven in my living room today. She's indoors only, but surrounded by houseplants and gardening literature. She will be four years old in April. She came home with me in May 2017, just 2-3 weeks after my beloved tuxedo kitty (Kaboodle) passed on. So Raven was unexpected, but a friend was moving and couldn't keep her. I never planned to have another cat so soon, but she has helped heal my heart. ❤
She is quite the diva and a little crazy - running & crashing around the house EVERY SINGLE DAY - and I adore her. For her own indoor garden, I grow cat grass for her."





2 comments:

  1. Life is good for indoor kittys; safe, warm, and dry with plenty of food and enrichment. Lucky for Raven to have such a good home.

    ReplyDelete