Saturday, November 9, 2019

Cat Fling


I attended the Garden Bloggers Fling this past June in Denver, CO. While visiting various gardens, I always keep an eagle eye out for any garden cats that may make an appearance. On this trip I saw several friendly garden dogs, but somehow missed this pretty kitty.

A few other garden bloggers on the trip made sure I knew about the cat and shared their images with me. Great looking-out, fellow garden bloggers!

The photo at top is by Anneliese Valdes of Cobrahead Weeder and Cultivator. You'll notice kitty is wearing some fancy neck flair. She said, "The owner explained it was supposed to act as a warning to birds to make it more likely they would see kitty coming and make their escape."



This photo above was shared by another garden blogger, Caroline Homer of The Shovel-Ready Garden.  

BTW, if you want to order one of these "bird-safe" collars for your kitty - go here to my Amazon store link: https://amzn.to/32rVqPi.


No comments:

Post a Comment