Saturday, February 17, 2018

A Blue Plate Special

Roberta Dehman Hershon of Blue Plate Communications, Inc. (www.blueplate.com) in Dedham, MA, shared these gorgeous cats.


"All my cats are rescues. Ten year old Leo is a frustrated Picasso. He sculpts boxes (although not in the garden) to burn off excess energy. He’s resting in some nepeta after a hard day’s work. (I can’t find my favorite pic of him chiseling away!)"


"Every morning before breakfast Jack (13) and Leo head out together to survey the garden. They visit their favorite spots to make sure nothing disappeared overnight."


"Twelve year old Maxie is happy to garden with me and roll over when he wants some attention.Maxie had been returned to a shelter when he was six by his owners (who adopted him as a kitten). He spent 11 months there before I found him, and invited him to live with me. He is one grateful kitty."


"This is Maggie at age 7. She’s 17.5 now and still a pretty lady. She’s not in the garden because she has never been outdoors. Here she is lounging on her favorite floral porch chair."


2 comments:

  1. Meow, meow, meow.....we can't wait for Spring! Thank you for letting my pals say hello to your readers!
    Leo, Jack, Maxie & Maggie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Neither can I and my kitties! Thanks for sharing, Roberta!

      Delete