Saturday, June 30, 2018

That's "Sir" to You, Sir





Bradley Evans, horticulturist/curator of the introduction garden at yhe U.S. National Arboretum, shared these photos of a neighbor's cat in the Washington, DC, Bloomingdale neighborhood.

He said, "
My name for him as I don’t know his real name: Sir Gray. This lovely black and gray tabby kitty visits me often while I am gardening. He is a neighbor’s cat that I shower with love whenever he visits. On this occasion, after lots of petting and him exploring this small garden, he chose to rest a bit under the cover of Carex ‘Blue Zinger’. He ate a few leaves, cleaned his fur, and went about his merry kitty way. Sir Gray is such a beautiful, friendly, well-mannered, and polite cat. I love to host such amazing garden visitors!"

1 comment:

  1. Looks like some fun out in the sun today. My cat loves playing out in our garden as well, one of his favorite places to roam. Thanks for the share, loved checking out your blog. Keep up the posts.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete