Saturday, March 21, 2020

Seasons Change






On the Bored Panda web site, a community member named Magdalena Grześkowiak shared a wonderful post of her cat, Kate, through the seasons.

Magdalena wrote, "Seasons change but the cat remains the same. When you live in the city your cat looks at the outside world through the window. I decided to take Kate with me on my excursions, so she can taste what it's like to live at large. I've selected 4 photos from each season to tell the story of her adventures."

Every one of her images are stunning, but I selected two out of them to share here that are particularly evocative of the season they depict. 

Go to view the rest of the photos here. I think you will agree that this garden cat is enchanting and the photographer quite talented.



4 comments:

  1. Magdalena's photos are so beautiful. I just wonder how she gets her cat to allow her to take photos. Unless Surely is sound asleep (and no camera click noise, puhleeze) if she sees me with camera or phone, she runs away!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Some cats are real stinkers that way. Mine are hams and go right up to the camera!

      Delete
  2. Hi, Just visiting and found your lovely cat blog.
    Truly wonderful and I really enjoyed all the musing as I'm a cat person myself.
    Truly beautiful

    ReplyDelete