Saturday, August 17, 2019

Mother's Daughter



The last two weeks, Nick Adam Lawes shared a collection of garden cat photos with us and we started with Max and then George, Max's brother. After those two handsome boys, I thought it was time to let some girls shine.

Now we have Sofia. Nick wrote, "Sofia is like a ray of sunlight! She’s always delightful and spends lots of time with her mother, Klara"

Klara is pictured below. Nick said, "Klara turned up in my cellar as a tiny kitten. She managed to get pregnant before I could get her sterilized and so I decided I had to keep the kittens. Since Mario’s death she’s become the boss."

You can find more of Nick's photos and about the home restoration at his web site: https://www.fromno19.com/.



And here are some bonus photos of Klara and her pride.




2 comments:

  1. I think these are usually called tortoiseshells in the U.S. They're all lovely, though!

    ReplyDelete