Saturday, August 3, 2019

Maximum Cuteness


Nick Adam Lawes shared a collection of garden cat photos with is and we will be parceling them out over the next several Caturday/Saturday posts here. First up is this gorgeous white kitty with a touch of marmalade on his forehead and some dipped on his tail too!

Nick said, "This cat is called Max and he is about a year old and is the youngest of my 9 cats. (I used to have 10, but I sadly lost my Italian cat, Mario, a few months ago at a good age of 15)."

"All my cats and my black German Shepherd Luca (he’s an angel) started out as unwanted or we’re just given to me as kittens.

"Max is originally from Prague and was given to me with his brother George last year. He is extremely loving and comes to find me at night and actually hugs me for hours sometimes. He seems to have developed a lot of his behavior from my German Shepherd and kind of acts dog-like!"

Nick also shared about himself. "I’m English. but I lived in Italy for many years. I ended up in the Czech Republic to restore my father's neglected holiday home and I started building a garden from scratch. A garden is not really a garden without cats and dogs."
  
You can find more of Nick's photos and about the home restoration at his web site: https://www.fromno19.com/.






1 comment: