Saturday, January 11, 2020

A Spoonful of Sugar


Sugar is the resident garden cat at Trinidad Greenhouses & Floral in Trinidad, Colorado, USA. Sugar's photo was shared by store owner and florist Carol Bazanele.

Carol posted, "This is Sugar, our newest feline employee. I wasn’t going to get a cat after Chaos died, but I went to Noah’s Ark just looking. I’ve never had kitten will power, so I adopted this one. She’s very sweet and super friendly, and eats more than any cat I’ve ever had.
    I wasn’t going to wax poetic about this stupid cat- but, I love her. She’s so sweet, however she’s a thief. She steals keys, pens, anything small. She stole my credit card yesterday. I left it on the table, and found it in her bed. She helps herself to the stuffed animals in front, so she can destroy them in mock battles. She’s a joy! Adopt a shelter pet!! You need some unconditional love in your life! "



No comments:

Post a Comment