Saturday, October 15, 2022

Bodega Cats

One of my favorite cat-focused social media accounts to follow is Bodega Cats on Instagram.

I think this image tells it all. These are working cats that keep the rodent population downs at this small. convenience stores, while also providing entertainment and company for the store's employees and customers. I don't know about you, but I love it when I enter a business and a cat is there to greet me or I discover one hidden among the cases of sodas and chips.

I thought this post in particular was a great one to share on the Cats in Gardens blog as it has it all -- a working cat taking a break in the catnip harvest basket. I hope you enjoy it and the many other terrific Bodega Cats on that Instagram feed. I'll just say in advance: "You're welcome!"

No comments:

Post a Comment