Saturday, November 24, 2018

Garden Cats Come in All Sizes


Whether you are a tiny kitten or are the king of the jungle, the feline principle of “if it fits, I sits” reigns supreme.
   Maria Weinberg, zookeeper at Oaklawn Farm in Nova Scotia, Canada, said: “I was just going into the lion enclosure to give the lions some pumpkins to play with. As I was giving the other two lions their pumpkins I look back at Obi and saw he was sitting in the wheelbarrow. Hoping he would stay there long enough [so] I could get the pic, I let him sit there as long as he wanted, and after two or three minutes he jumped out and went and played with the pumpkins.”

For size comparison purposes, here are two other wheelbarrow garden cats we shared previously:
https://catsingardens.blogspot.com/search?q=wheelbarrow

No comments:

Post a Comment