Saturday, August 14, 2021

Misty Blue

Last week, Charlotte Ekker Wiggins, a beekeeper, author, and gardener, shared photos of her cat, James A. Mess. This week, we share James' sister.

Charlotte wrote that: 
"Etta Girl is a grey tuxedo rescue found about a year ago with her brother, James A Mess, when they were 4 weeks old. A Russian Blue mix, Etta loves spending her days on my garden deck periodically bringing me sticks, dead leaves, and catnip stems, she's my nature girl."

"S-T-R-E-T-C-H in Rolla, Missouri USA. Etta Girl in one of her favorite spots in my deck garden, on top of the table where she knows she's not supposed to be. Unless it's sunny, then all bets are off!"

"Oops, may have to cut back on the daily fresh catnip sprig treats. James A Mess, on top and his sister Etta Girl on my Rolla, Missouri USA deck garden."

"Everyone can use a little help gardening. James A Mess, right, and Etta Girl, bottom left, pitched in to help me with these last couple of pots in Rolla, Missouri, USA on my deck garden."

"On cool mornings I like to enjoy a cup of tea in my deck garden in Rolla, Missouri USA. Etta Girl, left, and James A Mess, right, decided to join me. Maybe next time I fix something other than catnip tea or set three places!"


No comments:

Post a Comment